Set of 4 Catnip Toys
Catnip toys are made with really fun cat fabrics. You’ll get 4 purr-fect toys:
Each toy is filled with 100% organic catnip.
Suggestion: dole out the catnip toys so your Pampered Kitty is not in a constant state of frenzy!
- Catnip, a plant in the mint family, is officially known as Nepeta Cataria.
- Romans used it thousand of years ago for cooking & healing. The first evidence of Catnip in the New World was in 1712 in Massachusetts.
- Genetics is a major reason cats react to Catnip. The enticing odor triggers certain nerves within the cat’s brain.
- The fresher the Catnip, the more reactive the cat.
- Not all cats react the same to Catnip. Some cats roll and rub on the Catnip, loudly purr, eat it, and/or exhibit inebriated behavior; others ignore it altogether!
- Catnip is harmless and non-addictive.
Wild cats — lions, leopards, pumas — react the same to Catnip as domestic cats.
Cats can become immune to Catnip — it’s best to give Catnip in small doses: remove Catnip toys after 10-15 minutes of play-time and reintroduce a week or so later. Try not to leave catnip out 24/7.
Please take time to View All Fabric Themes to see the choices you have available.